Petter Korseth AS is an international textiles company that was established in Oslo in 1927 by Petter Korseth and is now represented by its fourth generation of family owners.
Our company has progressed from selling fabrics to Norwegian clothing and furniture factories to selling fashion clothes from the far East, mainly from China and India.
We work with textile production for operators in the scandinavian fashion industry, placing importance on the production of women's, men's and children's fashion. We also produce accessories such as scarves, hats, and mittens.
We are located at Odinsgate 30 in the Frogner neighborhood of Oslo, where we have an office and large showrooms with sale samples from many suppliers all in one location.
Our strengths are:
- We are capable suppliers with very competitive prices.
- We operate within a large network of contacts.
- We bring the East to Norway; we have large showrooms with samples from our suppliers for every new season.
- We personally perform quality checks and follow ups on suppliers several times each year.
- We have a little and dynamic office with a small group of people to deal with.
- We possess an extensive knowledge of production and the design process.
- We are members of Initiativ for Etisk Handel (The Initiative for Ethical Trade). Our Code of Conduct can be found here.
We are also available to answer questions by either telephone or e-mail.
All Rights Reserved 2015 © Petterkorseth.no